Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Beginning

This all began almost 3 years ago to the day.  According to my calculations I concieved my first baby exactly 3 years ago (tomorrow).  On the fifth of december my roommates went out of town and  my (on again, off again) boyfriend came over to share a bottle of Irish cream liquor by the fire. 

Needless to say, about 3 weeks later, after spending Christmas with my cousin (who was "with child"), I realized (while on my way home from work) that I was a week late.  We all know what that means.  I went to Dollar General and purchased two pregnancy tests (because we never believe the first one).  I went home and took the first one...two lines.  Held my breath, held back my tears, and took the second one...two lines. 

Considering that this was one of our "off again" moments, my world shook, and the tears came, and nothing really was clear...except that second line.  That line was very clear. 

That second line cleared up just about everything in my view, and that (on again off again) boyfriend came distinctly into focus too. 

The rest as we say, is history (or HIStory) because as it turns out, his story is where mine began, and my story is full of boys, with their own stories...
My Morrel
My Mickey &
My Abel

These three and mee make up my story!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Three and mee... Your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete