Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mee

Mee...

Well I do know how to spell despite the "double e" in mee.  (that is simply because of the URL specifics, if you're wondering).  The things I love revolve around my family.  I love to wake up and snuggle my babies in the early morning, before cooking, cleaning, dirty diapers, and cars honking outside ensue.  It's kind of magical, that time in the morning when it's just us--maybe Abel lying next to me in bed and he's playing with my face (clawing it mostly), and he's smiling so perfectly at me.  Or maybe I'm in Mickey's room trying to figure out what it is he's trying to say, or get me to do.  Sometimes I just can't understand, but when they look at me with those eyes and those smiles I melt. 

I also love to sprawl on the couch with the husband, my Morrel.  We can just sit and enjoy each other.  From the beginning, when we first met, we were inseparable (yes, even when we were off...again).  We were best friends from the first time we met and enjoyed doing anything and everything together.  It's still like that.  So when he just wants to sit and read, we just sit and read, and it's fun.  When he wants to drive around in the country, we do that too, and it's fun.  He gets me too, so when I want to do something he doesn't enjoy, we can do our own thing. 

Like, I enjoy to hang out with the girls.  These include my sisters-in-law, my mom, and various women from church.  We go see movies, out to eat, sometimes shopping (when it falls just right with all our paydays), sometimes just doing nothings (yes, I can do that with them too). 

I also like to write.  I am currently writing on about 3 young adult novels (but trying to finish one, so I'm writing on it a lot more).  I love to write poetry, and love letters, and regular letters, and articles, and...well you get the picture.  Now I am keeping a blog, and so far I love that too!

I also enjoy spending time with my family (my parents, my brothers).  Morrel doesn't always appreciate this about me, because I can go to my parents' house and just sit on their couch, eat their food, talk to them some, and that's a great day/night for me.  Well, he'd like sitting on our couch, eating our food, and talking to me just as much.  So he doesn't quite get that, but that's okay.

I am a girl, so I like also like to be girly.  I love to do new stuff with my hair and buy make-up and paint my nails.  I love to buy new clothes and try new clothes on.  I love to do diy projects out of old junk.  Here recently I'm sort of obsessed with Pinterest for that reason.  I love to take old stuff collecting dust and make really useful, beautiful things with it. 

I also love to do the church work.  I am a counselor in a Pathfinder Club and a leader in our church Women's group.  I love seeing people light up for Jesus, and I hope they see me light up for Him as well.  I hope everyone sees that in me.  It's important for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment